Monday, December 26, 2005

My Weekend

Oooo...It is the long weekend.. Hubby and I thought maybe we could spend the weekend for an outing just the four of us, but we ended up being at home..There was a whole line up of cool programmes on TV..It got us hooked infront of it.. On a fine windy Saturday morning, hubby woke up early and told me that he needs to attend to something urgent. He promised that he will not be gone for more than an hour but he only came back after four hours...hmmm...I smell stale fish... When I called him on the phone, he told me in a rush,"I have got to go...Bye..And Love you.." I was wondering why but let it go.. Four Hours later, he came back.. With a big fat smile on his face, he told me to go outside... I was surprised to see this bag...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Inside it was this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He bought me a new phone..hehehe..Who says giving gifts are only for Christians and on a Christmas?? hehe..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There was a bundle of things as well...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was nice of him.. He bought me the phone as I complained so much on my mini O2.. I kept saying I hate to sms using my O2..And I was in love with the Razr pink and the N70..He thought N70 was the best for me..even though I'll kill for the pink phone...hehe..but he knows what's best and I shall just shut my mouth and accept the new gift with an open heart.. I bought for Samuel his tools for a little stroke of art..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He came out with these..Cute isn't it??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's my growing first baby.. While, my little Hizqeel have turned to a ripe 7 months and crawling...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is a big boy now... At nightfall, Hubby and me turned all green..We became the Incredible Hairuls...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hehehe.. I felt that it is due for a good facial treatmeant of green mud mask.. Samuel was grininng at the sight of his green parents..we both took turns to goof him around.. It was a nice weekend for me..Just a little love dust sprinkled to the family average life to boost the hues of our lives.. And I hoped it has been the same for everyone of you... Muackss..

No comments: