Saturday, March 04, 2006

Third Day in LA.

See no evil, Hear no evil, Say no evil. *brush off the negativities aside* Moving on......... It has been a cold weather out here but nothing can stop us from having a hell of a time.
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
As for now shopping is on the top list. We went to Last of USA, the border between USA and Mexico City. We spent the whole day shopping as if there is no tomorrow. With another couple to add, more laughters was heard and extreme fun is the word to describe today's field trip. Samuel and Hizqeel have been given a whole new wardrobe as OSH KOSH B'Gosh here is at an affordable price.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Bought for dearest papa Levi's and shirts. I am missing my little son, Hizqeel back home. According to mama, he wants to sleep in my room, on my bed. How I wished I had brought him along. True, when others said bringing kids of both Samuel's and especially Hizqeel's age are not worth as they will not be able to remember their days here. But, I am sincerely, deeply missing my dear son. I am at my most remorseful stage. I wished I have dragged him along. Having him by my side will complete me, complete the family of four and complete the love of a Mother to two dearest sons. Too bad.. I can't. I was afraid at the risk of bringing him here. He is too young. what if he could not adapt to the weather, food etc. I decided what was best for both my little baby and us. Still.... As I am enjoying the days here, nothing can stop me from longing to be back at home and have him in my arms. Cuddle, smooch and holding him ever so tight. I am missing my parents too.. When I called mama and papa today, I almost cried. Listening to their voices and them telling me that all is well back home, advising me to take care of not only me but Hubby and especially Samuel makes me feel so deeply emotional. It has always been me that I can't stay away for more than two days from my parents. My heart will ache and I will be feeling as if something is not right. That is how I will feel about being away from my parents but even worse when I am away from my baby. How I wish, I am given the power to be at two places in the same hour, minutes and seconds. At least I will enjoy the best of both worlds. As much as I would love for that to take place, reality bites. Wish is all I have. and it is a week more to go before I will see the eyes of my little baby and my parents. One thing I know, once they are right before my eyes, I will make sure I Kiss, Hug and be thankful that they are in my life for now, tomorrow and forever. Papa, Mama and Hizqy, I miss all of you back home. I can't wait to see all of you. I love all of you so much. Hizqy, don't hate ibu for leaving you behind dear. I have my reasons for all. Only a mother knows how truly painful it is to be apart from her most precious thing in her life, her soul & her heart. You are my soul, my life and my heart. Till I see you back home baby bunny. You will always be in my mind, every hour, every minute and every seconds. Muacks. P/S: More pictures will be coming up.

No comments: