Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gone...

It is exhausting. I cannot be bothered anymore. I have a handful amount of things to cope with. I do not need anything more to add to it. I don't have the time to track things. I rather now sit in my office, finish all my work and run home to my dearest family. Spend my time and energy with things around me! Lead my life and live it. Cheap publicity is not my thing. Funny how this average, married with two kids lady, whose blog can make another have a stomach onset for She chose to blog about her family, turned chaotic. The thing is, I am not running for a seat in the parliament to have people rooting and voting for me. Up to individuals to choose. Their life, their opininions. It is life! Some may like you, some may hate you and some may hate you to the core. I do not think I need to force anyone to be on my side and turned their back against anyone. Or to prove my point endlessly, that I am with the truth and the other person is wrong. NO NEED FOR THAT! What will i gain from it? Nothing, really! So am not going to focus on that or even have that as part of my leisure. whatever! what people are going to think or say about me.. who cares.. At the end of the day, I don't run to them nor they put food on my table and pay my bills. Will not be the ones to listen to my incessant stories. It will be myself, my family and friends. haiz..ahh..rather get back to work..no time to chew peanuts, sit infront of the pc, keep tracks with other people's life and continously refreshing the page. Don't get paid for doing that! I have a life for goodness sake. I don't need to keep myself updated with other people's life when my own life needs a daily update with more significant things.. Like I have said, my new year resolution for this year and years to come, are to devote myself and my time for my family. They are my priorities. All past existence can take the exit. For my present and future are way more important. Like a friend said, "jaga laki, diri sendiri lagi baik. Apa nak kisah pasal orang!" Betul tak Kak Lis? Blogging have been fun, it is fun unless there are too much interference of any kind.. Like mine! But one thing I have to say, I love my blogger pals and readers. You people make my day...Muackss.. So Till we meet again. Take care all and have a great week after week. *time to spend my energy and time on my life*

No comments: