Monday, January 16, 2006

I HATE YOU!!!

Tooot... Tooot... Tooot... *Diana turned to being Xena* Bangs... Bangs... Kick... Kick... * Slaps forehead and exhaled with much exasperation * My heart felt like racing cars, my bloodpipes almost burst and my eyes...imagine.. I bellowed at the culprit for making me loose my sanity.. "Finally stupidity catches up with you??? Why must it be now?? Why today?? Don't I deserve a break and be happy with my family?? Haven't you done enough? My eyes are halfway to shut , my fingers are all feebly, my head is weighing a tonne, my brains have gone midway to dysfuntional and look...just look at my hair??? Millipedes, centipedes are all crawling happily in it?? even birds are settling their nest on it.." Bang table.. shook in a whole fury... What got me all dandered up?? Arghhh.. Grrrr..*purring like an angry cat* I cannot believe it!!.. IT was 2am in the morning.. I am all flushed up with lethargy..My eyes were so puffed, my armpits smelled like a garbage full of pooo and my pee were all crammed up to the max in my abdomen flashing the red alert signs..Saying "it is full, got to go..NOW! " Bloody You.. Stormed out of the room to the balcony and threw it down from the nineth floor.. Fell flat, right smack to the ground... *Howling, "Go to hell. I thought you were supposed to be a modern technology that help us..."* Gives out a mad and evil laugh.. I wish that had taken place..just dump it down..yeah!!..I wished!! Lesson Learned. Mental NOTE: Always save your work in both the "A and C drives"..before you know it..all the 90% of hardwork had gone wasted...The bloody PC goof ..NO! that's not the word...not goof but murder you with a crash.. Peeks at the table *Faints*

No comments: