Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year...Life is Love..

It is the new year..Gone are the days and months in 2005 and welcome another 365 days in 2006. As I was lying on my bed deep in my thoughts, i started to reminisce on things. The year which my parents was overjoyed by the birth of their daughter and the years they spent in educating me both duniawi and ukhrawi.. The effort they put in to make my life to be the best that life can offer me. The love that they showered me with, the courage they planted in me and the slogging through days and night to give me the comfort of a home. I am very attached to my dear parents. I may have made them angry, dissapoint them and made them shed a tear but they have never once given up hope on giving me the best and carried on loving me no matter what i did. In fact they try harder to make me a better someone. I love my parents so much.. I can never imagine braving through this life without them by my side. It is unbearable! My dad taught me a thing in life. Always be patient. No matter what happened, be patient and never give up hope. Keep on trying until you get to your dreams despite failures after failures. I took his words in me. It is because of their endless support, devotion and love, I am what I am today. Before, the priorities in my life was Allah the Almighty and my parents. For there is no better place for me to run to and seek for comfort than them. I share every little details about everything that happened in my life to them.. There is no secrets between us. They would listen no matter how boring or childish my stories are even if I was only creating an incessant barrage of noise that didn't make any sense at all. They stood by my side and listened. They would give out advices that worth every penny in the world. They listened without judgement. They are my best friends. Even up to my age of 24, every time before I fell deep in my sleep, my dad or mum will always be the ones to tug me in bed, kissed me goodnight and closed the door behind them. If I am ever to wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, I would be calling out for them. They never failed to come to me and quenched my thirst. One silly thing about me is that I am always afraid of taking medications. I will not take them unless Mom pushed/shoved them down my throat. That is how pampered I am. Pampered yes, Spoilt no. They taught me the values of hard earned money. They taught me on cherishing and always be contented with life. They taught me to always be thankful. They never failed to remind me that all that i have acquired a loan to me, on temporary measures, so i must learn to savour it while it lasted. They taught me the importance of loving ALLAH. Then, the time have come for me to share my life with another person. I got married. I did cry and felt upset. For I am no longer their little baby and life will then on be different. I was afraid to live my life without having them for they are all the possessions that i have. Alhamdullillah, I have made a good choice of life companion. That is my hubby, Hairul. He understands my feelings, so he made a promise that I do not have to be living in a distance from my parents. He is willing to share me with my parents under one roof.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then, I felt the bliss in being a daughter not only to my parents but parent-in-laws and a wife to the best man in my life. I could not have adjusted to being married that well if it is not because of the love and endless passion and help from hubby. Knowing that I am very pampered, Hubby took on my parents' duty. He did most of my parents biddings now. He never fails to make me smile, laugh and be thankful for the average life that we hold dear. I can never be more thankful to Allah for him. He may have flaws but who doesn't. We all make mistake.. To err is only human. We do argue at times. We do have different opinions about things but we learnt to compromise and to let go the argument that we had earlier. Every argument that we had lead us to better understand each other. After every argument, we tend to love each other more. We will both apologised to each other, make promises to better improve things and to better adapt to each other. After I felt the blissism of a married life, I was given the best gifts of all. Samuel Marthin. My very first light of my life. We became the Family of three. While I was in labour, I then realised how much my mother mattered to me. How much I truly loves her.. For she had endured the pain and discomfort to bring me to this world. That made me appreciate Mama more. I felt remorse for the little things that i have said or did that may scarred her heart. I left the adulthood to enter the parenthood. It was challenging of course. It was never easy to be a parent. It is only after being a parent, I realised how much my parents have gone through to raise me up. Whatever I am going through, they have gone through it. All the sacrifices that was made, the endurance, the patience, it was not easy. How i wished i could turn back time and made things much much better. Tak nak nakal nakal. Be a goody goody.. From a family of three, we multiplied to become four, Hizqeel Marthin entered our lives and made it even brighter. The reasons for my life And I am still trying my very best to give the best to my kids. I will do all that i need to do to provide them with all the love and sacrifice mountains for them, just like the way my dad and mom did to me. Another year have past, soon i will take my parents seat and my kids will take in mine. There is nothing more that i want to do then spending all the time and devote myself for both my parents and my family. I do not wish to live to regret. I want everyday that passes me by be a meaningful day for me. And my new year resolution for this year and years ahead is to always love life and love my family endlessly. To all, don't forget to be thankful for all that you have for you never know when all will be taken away from you. Cherish our family while they are still there. Life is too short to say it can wait. Nothing beats more than your family. And Finally, Happy New Year All... Now, i need to go and hug dearly my hubby, kids and family. To my Family, I LOVE ALL OF YOU...What would i be without having all of you in my life. Life sure will be empty..Thank you for making my life a wonderful life. To This, YA ALLAH, there is nothing more that i want than to always be with my family and loving them more and more each day. Thank you for the gifts of my life. Syukur Alhamdullillah

No comments: