Friday, January 13, 2006

Till the Sun shines on my side..

It is the new year. And when it is the new year, it means more work load. I have not been given the time or opportunity to blog. Haiz..as much as there are ample of things to tell and share, I just can't do it for now.. For now, I will have to strain my eyes on sales forecast for year 2006. Get in more customers, review new suppliers, do up more quotations and many many sample run to babysit. This means more time needed in the office than home. Paperwork is up to the notch of insanity.. Plus, I am already at the point of anxiousness and excitement of Samuel starting school. Hehehe..My first baby is all grown up now.. Hizqeel?? well, he have finally grown a tooth..a sweet lil tooth.. How I miss my boys.. To my dearest boys, Behave yah while ibu is busy at work..I am so sorry if time spent is lesser now. I hoped you boys will understand that I am doing all these for the benefits of the family... All these are for a better future of our family. I miss you two lil cuppies a lot.. Miss the laughters and smiles that both of you have endlessly created on my face..My heart is beating at a pace only God knows how fast..Waiting and enduring every moment to be at home and by your sides.. To Hubby, Thank you for your dearest understanding on my current situation. Thank you for the love and support.. Thank you for waiting up for me to come home to you.. Muacks.. I truly really appreciates it all. To my dearest blogger friends and readers, Thank you for a minute of your time reading my craps..hehehe.. I will be faster and more ferocious in doing my work to be able to come back to my daily routine of life sweetness.. Please pray for a smooth ride of work velocity for me... I so needed it now.. Take care dearest people. Till my next entry and knocking on your blogs.. Love.. Diana Hairul

No comments: