Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sway with a Lil Jazz..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Music.. There's a variety of genre. Some love R&B, some love Pop music and some even love rock songs. Me? I listen to all types of music. I love jumping around and get into the groove with drum & base music. I do listen to Pop and even rock music.. "Old Malay sentimental rock maut music" like Taman Rashidah Utama, Sembilu..LOL.. Yeah I do ok! I appreciate music lah kononnya..hehe but.. nothing can get me mesmerized, swinging my body and lifting my spirits high like a piece of Jazz tune. It is so soothing to the ears and it will always calm the nerves. It sure does to me! That actually explains my used-to-be favourite hang out. The Raffles Hotel. I used to haunt the place after work. Now, it is something of a rare occasion. Definitely, I am very much anticipating for a jazz show in Esplanade.. When that day comes, I will make sure that I am first in line to queue for the tickets. Come on jazzy get me swaying.. Have a good week ahead all.. Insya ALLAH..

No comments: