Monday, March 13, 2006

Behind the Masks of Hate Taggers.

It is interesting that once I am back in Singapore, the main thing to do was, to make a harrassment police report. this time it is not only for record purposes but to identify the faces behind all the defamation, slanderings and non-stop harrassments. Here, have a good peek at it.. keep on harrassing, there is law even behind the curtains of free speech. I have been swallowing does not mean I can keep it coming. I will not be surprised if there are familiar faces and people that I know behind the mask of all these names with non stop harrasments. I can't let the world see the contains of the reports but I can let you all see that it have been reported. Love drama don't you people? Let see how nice the drama will be once it involves you people. on another note, pics updated. click here

No comments: