Monday, March 13, 2006

We have moved..

We have moved.. All i want is to blog freely.. about myself and my family.. and it has been very difficult lately.. I rather move and lead my life.. To all, Thank you for reading. It has been nice while it lasted. I love to blog and make new friends.. never i thought when i started blogging, the past catches up on me. I have made a wonderful friendship with a bunch of lovelies. A friendship that i shall forever cherish and stay vivid in me.. Especially to Trina, Nanie, Ina, Jenny,Pene, Yah. You guys have made me smile endlessly. It was great knowing you guys and the rest of the bloggers. I had fun. But now, my life matters most... Take care people, thank you for taking a minute of your time to read my blog.. goodbye.. PS: You can still email me at picturesque29@hotmail.com It's better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. (quoted by a fellow bloggermate)

No comments: