Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fake Entry it is NOT!

Hmmm... I spy and saw.. A private investigator, in short a PI. Investigating everything about me. Proving to??? I have no idea, babes! I started blogging a long time ago..only thing is.. It was from another different blog.. I used not to know how to do linking up and etc.. And so i cut and paste all my entries to my new blog.. Is that a crime or a sin? If yes, Oh God ,please FORGIVE MY SINS.. but we learn from scratch to get better and better. HAHHAHA..somehow..She have proved to everyone, I HAVE A DAMN STALKER.. Who will track everything about me..SEE what I MEANT? And she denies being my stalker..How crass! But hell...who cares.. I am a fake you say? Be it.. You know where you belong.. I am not asking you to foot all the bills of mine.. why are you scratching then? To hell with Raihan and her fake entry.. *YAWNS* But hello Las Vegas and Los Angeles.. For truth, I am having a life and enjoying my holidays to care on her childish blog entry.. You need to retaliate? Go ahead..You're invisible TO ME!! and i say I HAVE A LIFE, do you?..Proven haven't it? LOL Another blog war? Nahhh..not my kind of entertainment these days. It seems to be getting old and boring! I will not entertain you, you entertain yourself, aite? Thank you for being so deeply, madly in love with MY LIFE!!! LOL! So people, While someone grit her teeth and get angry with this entry, please join me and have fun with my pictures..
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Click here
Psst Trina, I should have that song in my blog that you're having in yours..

No comments: