Monday, February 27, 2006

Farewell..

All our bags are packed,
Image hosting by Photobucket
We're ready to go, We're standing here outside the door,
Image hosting by Photobucket
We hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But the dawn is breaking it's surely morn,
Image hosting by Photobucket
The taxi is waiting, he's blown his horn
Image hosting by Photobucket
Already we're so esctatic, we could die. So kiss both Samuel & me, and smile for us,
Image hosting by Photobucket
Tell us that you'll wait for us, Hold us, like you'll never let us go. 'Cause we're leaving on a jet plane,
Image hosting by Photobucket
13th March is when we'll be back again, Oh babe, we love to go. So many days I have been counting down, So many times I played around, And I tell you now, I can't wait for the trip. Every place I go I'll think of you, Every song I sing I'll sing for you. When I come back, I'll bring you pictures of us.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Now the time has come to leave you, One more time let us bid you gdbye,
Image hosting by Photobucket
Close your eyes, we'll be on our way.
Image hosting by Photobucket
My dreams about the days will come, . 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, Oh babe, I love to go.

No comments: