Sunday, February 26, 2006

A time to cherish

Dear Cat Lover, When you left, we never get the chance to say our goodbyes and I did not get the chance to wish you all the best. I got the news only from our circle of friends. I felt truly proud of you on your achievements. Never give up is the spirit that you uphold dear. I salute you for that motivation and self drive that you have in you. Leaving dearest beloved friend, family and a decade long wonderful guy to achive your goals. Something not everyone of us can do.Not every woman,especially not me. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your achievements. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I am truly honoured and proud to have you as a pal, a great woman with strong beliefs of never giving up until you get it. No matter how long it takes. I shall pray that all shall be well and things will turn out the best for you, Insya ALLAH, Amin. It was nice catching up with you.I had a great time. The laughters, the talk and sharing almost everything about your experience was really great. Let's catch up when you're due back here again. Thanks for the invitation to join you guys to watch FINAL DESTINATION. Till then, take care old friend. Enjoy your days of flying high. Have a safe trip.

No comments: