Friday, February 24, 2006

Tea Lovers..

One was away on a long flight, the other is on maternity leave, another have to teach, while another is busy finalising things before her departure. And after being away from each other, they finally had a meet up. Of course, it was super fun. Will always waste their energy by taking pictures. They catch up on each other. Only about each other for anything else does not matter. They were crazy. They were like a pack of sardines stuffed in a tin. No matter how breathless almost suffocating, they survived. Laughter was the source of their survival. And they were who else, My usual beloved friends who I share my cup of tea with. Tea with two sugar, no milk! Just plain tea with fresh aroma. They are, Trina, Nanie and Jenny (with Hubby Hairul and Faizal too)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
My three favourite tea lovers. and fun never seems to take his absence and laughters are never too shy to come knocking. As usual, where did we head out? Lau Pa Sat for a nice supper.. Me? The usual, Fish Soup with Milk.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I have shared our favourite hang out for supper, so go people and give it a go. I had a great night. Best of ALL, I went home with a big darlie smile.
Image hosting by Photobucket
And on Saturday, Insya Allah, I will be meeting up with a cat lover..loveliness.. Ya, ALLAH, thanks for the beautiful people in my life. Syukur Alhamdullillah

No comments: