Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Supper!!

Today is a Thursday. It is raining cats and dogs out there.. Stomach growls so loud that it almost sounds like thunder have strike.. We are craving for something hot and spicy.. Juicy and cold.. And we thought of a place.. Changi Village.. A plate of Nasi Ayam Penyek and a cup of Sugarcane Juice.. Wooowooo!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
But..we're too lazy to get our butts off the bed... The weather is to blame..it is too cosy and beautiful to get us off our queen size bed and from snuggling under the comforter.. But..when I was told that a Mak Buyong will be joining.. hehehe..everything is possible.. For you my dearest, no matter how comfy it is now, we are going to kick the comforter aside and get our butts moving out of the bed.. It is always nice to meet with this glowing with radiance, Mak Buyong. So, here we go to the little small town of Changi.. Till then have a great cooling night all!! Pics updated right after the couples session of a Good Supper!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

There we met, Zanna & Dol..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Singapore is such a small country...

So small that is not even seen on the world map..Everybody knows everybody..

Hehe..Coincidentally, Charm and her hub knows Zanna and Dol..

Dol is Hubby's ex school mate and they used to be very close..

I was then very close to Zanna & Dol before Hub and me got together.. Hubby and I used to hate each other..Only few of us know why..heh..Hatred turns love.. Sweet!!!

And Trina knows Dol and Zanna too..

Small World, No?

Fine line is, I had a great fun catching up with all of them..

**************************************************

*looks at unpolished nails and thought to oneself*

I need to do some lingerie shopping tomorrow.. for cheap ones..

hmmm..where should I go??

OOooo Lala..I think I know just the place to haunt.

Personal Note: Need to go to Isrida tomorrow and get myself a new bunch of cheap lingeries..

No comments: